What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cause it's not 50! LOL

It was about 70 outside this morning as the sun came up and the daily weather will be in the 80s this week. They were 44-46 this morning, last aired them up after Christmas. The driver's side gets the sun all day so those are always higher now to start with and they were the other day even after driving on the highway a while. So it was time.

seems little high, but assume you know what you doing.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems little high, but assume you know what you doing.

I thought so too at first. Set them at 42 psi which was just enough to equal rear axle load capacity. They wore very quickly at this pressure. Finally listened to BFG tech and put them at 50 and the wear has slowed to a crawl.

These are BFG KO2 LT tires in Load Range C, stock size on 17" wheels.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so too at first. Set them at 42 psi which was just enough to equal rear axle load capacity. They wore very quickly at this pressure. Finally listened to BFG tech and put them at 50 and the wear has slowed to a crawl.

These are BFG KO2 LT tires in Load Range C, stock size on 17" wheels.

I am at 40 maybe I will raise mine a bit and see how the wear is.

mine are Nitto load range E on 18

Last edited:

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went to take a video of the exhaust when I got home and some how ended up corrupting my SD card in my phone.

Can't get it to do anything... can't even format it... tried several recovery softwares to no avail.

I am not a happy camper right now... lost a ton of pics that are irreplaceable.

I will try to get a video tomorrow... I have spent the entire evening trying to fix my SD card so no video today.

Been there a couple times. After that i back up my pics on the laptop if I remember too. Haven’t yet figured out how to recover data lost, had to just replace sd and move on unfortunately

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna be swapping out the black widow for a stock 2016 1500 muffler no res. Just tired of the interior vibrating and it being so loud.

Bring the hate im ready lol.

(Cover your eyes, James)

You spineless, chicken shit, pansy, librarian wanna-be. You represent EVERYTHING that's wrong with this country. Doesn't your ***** ass enjoy the vibrations in the seat? You are unwelcome here with your mousy-quiet sobbing *** truck. GTFO.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am at 40 maybe I will raise mine a bit and see how the wear is.

mine are Nitto load range E on 18

If you're running something bigger than 265-65-18s, then you probably don't need to add much if any, depends on how much bigger they are. We record the tread depth at every rotation.

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're running something bigger than 265-65-18s, then you probably don't need to add much if any, depends on how much bigger they are. We record the tread depth at every rotation.
Yeah, its LT 275/70/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxandpj