What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While it was up on the rack, I see these gaps on the front diff mounts, does that look normal? Does anyone else front diff mounts have the same gap?

IMG_20190215_114128.jpg IMG_20190215_114208.jpg

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks a little loose to me but I don't have a 4wd to compare.
does to me too but it also has a metal shaft in the center so it could just be the rubber bushing appears to have a gap I was just borrowing the lift to look at it so I haven't tried to tighten anything figured I would see if it's normal or not

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does to me too but it also has a metal shaft in the center so it could just be the rubber bushing appears to have a gap I was just borrowing the lift to look at it so I haven't tried to tighten anything figured I would see if it's normal or not
Give me a few and I can go check mine out...

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours looks better than mine...maybe the PO hit a stop sign in a low speed chase and never reported it.

thumbnail_IMG_0555.jpg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I'm pretty sure it has been this way....but I have been trying to chase down some front end noise for a while
Likely too late now, but I’d just say to try moving around with a pry bar, to see how easily it moves, as with pretty much anything underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaBlah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076