What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfennema

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finally got mine back from the shop. They replaced the rear shocks under my extended warranty and it rides soooooo much smoother.

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not on IG. What is his name there?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from @NORCAL SS ? I PM'ed him a couple days ago and haven't heard from him...

In his signature, it says call/text him 24/7 and even has his number. I text him back/forth a bunch...

You can call/text me 24/7 at 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about lowering. My name is Tony and i'm here to help you out, and yes 24/7 means just that. If you see the parts for less shoot me a email and I'll see what I can do.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tighten gas cap message went away for 1 day came back this morning, so apparently I have a small evap leak when it's cold, this is going to be fun.....not

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tighten gas cap message went away for 1 day came back this morning, so apparently I have a small evap leak when it's cold, this is going to be fun.....not
I have the same intermittent message...other than the annoying message and check engine light that comes and goes, any immediate harm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove