What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same intermittent message...other than the annoying message and check engine light that comes and goes, any immediate harm?
no it's just epa crap, I have my tech2 i'll have to hook it up and see what it says is going on, I also need to probably replace a hvac sensor and probably a blend door actuator that was going funky in the summer but it didn't matter then because it was always hot now it blows cold in the back unless I hit the rear ac control even if it was already preset to 80deg

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgraded my Spyder headlights by replacing the lights from Spyder or Sonar or whatever to sylvania silver star ultras until the LEDs get here, also 6k daytime/turns just need to figure out this whole switchback thing. Doing some research and reading to try to figure it out better

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the driver's door panel off last night in an O'Reilly's parking lot to get the window back up. Now I'm in the shop trying to diagnose the failure for the window regulator.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put gas in it today and it didnt click off till it was full!!! Haha

Ugh. I filled mine up last night: $77 worth of 89 octane. I wanted 93 but it was almost $.50 higher. With the cooler temps lately, the 89 will be sufficient.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401