What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Uhhh, yeah-kind of I guess. I saw one ad where a woman was selling dirty panties. I guess each their own, but damn, that's nasty!!
There is a big market for that. I see it alot on Snapchat and insta. It's gross, but people pay, so I don't blame them. Make that [emoji383]

Reaction score
Low fuel light on, gauge just touching E, filled up expecting it to take about 28 gals but only took 23 gals. Fuel gauge reading full now, but thought the XLs had 31 gal tanks!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Low fuel light on, gauge just touching E, filled up expecting it to take about 28 gals but only took 23 gals. Fuel gauge reading full now, but thought the XLs had 31 gal tanks!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They do....

Incline plays a big roll in how the gauge reads.

If my Burb is parked in my drive way with the nose down it will cause the low fuel light to come on... conversely nose up and it reads more than it has.

OR your gauge may just be wonky.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have to ask because I'm not very familiar with low rides...how in the world do you drive that on a normal road? Isn't is scraping and dragging all the time? It looks like a show car to me, so the scraping has to eat you up inside right?
He can air it up or down, so it doesn't scrape going over bumps or dips.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
50" light bar in a bumper? Why not.View attachment 205576
You should do something so that your battery placement doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe something simple like a matte/flat black panel back there or something. That was literally the first thing I saw when I looked at your pic, though lol

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or atleast get a sweet lithium ion battery or something to show off

and i didnt even notice it until burb pointed it out

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should do something so that your battery placement doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe something simple like a matte/flat black panel back there or something. That was literally the first thing I saw when I looked at your pic, though lol
I have a grill insert on the way. It’s made for that HD bumper. It’s billet but still going to customize it. I just bought that bumper and had it painted so everything is still in the works. I’ll post a pic after it’s all done. And yeah the truck is bagged so depending on how tight a turn I need determines the ride height. Freeway driving can be done at 2” off the ground. Tight turns require stock ride height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo