What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's 2 places that sell Corn gas here in the Shreveport area, but mine isn't Flex-Fuel. Flex-Fuel wasn't an option until 2002, and I have a 2001.
My closest station is 90 miles away. Heck, Shreveport may be about the same distance! I’m not really willing to drive that far, just to find out it’s not actually available. I think I’ll buy some Ignite Orange… :naughty:

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw--
I was talking to the neighbor when I spotted a stain under my left rear tire.
View attachment 401046

She never ceases to let me down. Looks to be coming from the brake line where the line is flared going into the threaded end. When the rear was installed the mechanic used copper line--the good stuff--so it isn't a rusty line. Just as I was getting ready to bleed the brakes--finally. Guess I'll look at it tomorrow. This is BULL$HIT.
Copper lines for brake system? Whoa! Homemade single flare? Whoa! Yall asking for collision.

01 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
01 Hoe. Went from a Tahoe to a Rawhoe
Standard issue add ons
K&N cold air
Pace setter headers with Flow Master exhaust Delta series ****. Kept single pipe side exit.
NGK wires and Iridium plugs
Injectors.
Got cam, lifters etc. Just haven't done it yet because this is my daily driver. Lots of room for plumbing for a turbo I have but might go supercharger.
Tuned for 94 octane, shift points change speed gov removed.
4L80E transmisson with Eaton locker in the rear.
20" Boss rims wrapped with 275/65 General Grabbers
Push bar off a 2016 Dodge Ram (I had to get creative to make it fit)
Verticle grill with LED light assemblies
Train horn cuz well, train horn lol.
And cop lights because im an idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts