What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could live with the PRNDL and do that myself, but LED swap just seems a bit more than I would want to tackle. I currently have a bulb or two out, but they are not in critical locations. I have been ignoring for a while.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could live with the PRNDL and do that myself, but LED swap just seems a bit more than I would want to tackle. I currently have a bulb or two out, but they are not in critical locations. I have been ignoring for a while.

Bulbs are easy; LEDs must follow the correct polarity. They're all solder-in.

I did a bulb refresh and new stepper motors for a neighbor a few years ago. I think the worst part was getting the cluster apart, but that wasn't all that bad. I've been soldering since I was 12 or so, when Dad and I would do Heathkits.

Ol_Nicoli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, Nic here from southern IN, swapped the cat eye and did 6" of lift with 22x10 Centerlines with 35x12.5s, headlights, tail lights on my 05 Tahoe LT this last weekend. Certified mechanic. Hope to be as helpful as I can around here! Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    641 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts