What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new accumulator/drier, orings, orifice tube, and compressor. My A/C compressor still works, but is a bit louder than it used to be and I've noticed the cooling doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be during the height of summer. Hoping some fresh parts and a recharge will get the HVAC back to operating good as new again.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So recently had my tahoe tuned and had them do an e85 delete. I unplugged the sensor, now I am getting a code p0178.. hate seeing that CEL
I’m just getting into tuning, but why? Is e85 not readily available?

My truck runs like a turpentine cat on e85 and would only get better if those tables were also tuned, but maybe that's not possible?

ncalvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My truck runs like a turpentine cat on e85 and would only get better if those tables were also tuned, but maybe that's not possible?
I don't use e85, and when I replace my fuel lines I plan to remove the sensor.
So I believe in my tune he turned off the sensor but didn't delete the codes that report a fault with the sensor

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Same.. I LOVE corn gas!! Unfortunately it’s not available within 90 miles of me, but I may just pickup a few gallons here and there in barrels.. :hmmm2: