What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick scan and go this morning...

This is why I keep my Zurich scanner in the center console.

So I don't even have to get out in the unusually heavy downpour, go inside to get the scanner, just to find out the CEL is only the P0442 code (one stored and on pending) I can ignore for now. Off to work I went, with no worries!

Looks like the Purge valve replacement took care of my "Tighten Gas Cap" messages and CEL codes for Large Evap Leaks, but looks like I'll be checking vent/canister/tubes when warm weather returns next spring...

View attachment 384929
View attachment 384930
I had one of these last week.. d’oh..! I’ll be looking for a solution as well. If my damned back would get a tiny bit better, I would be able to do a lot more.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I had one of these last week.. d’oh..! I’ll be looking for a solution as well. If my damned back would get a tiny bit better, I would be able to do a lot more.
I feel your pain Sam. I was leaning over for a few hours fixing the Vic. My lower back is aching too. Getting old ain't for the weak brotha.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I checked the brake line connections in the rear. They're all dry and appear tight, so those are good. I see some wet spots on the driver's side front wheel well liner. Thought it was brake fluid--nope. It was grease from the cv axle, that I replaced less then a year ago. 379401-3567c01a0f6b17913fb124b2b38504ff.jpg
I saw the rotor grooved a little too, just on the outside. Checked the mc fluid level and it actually looks lower. Wasn't able to check any further as it was getting dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts