What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is honing your lifter bores excessive? Lol
Will that process improve anything? If it were me, I think the chances of making something worse might be a good possibility. Nothing I would probably mess with. I am sure you are more advanced than I am. My engine rebuilding was limited to a 4 cyl. engine on a 1931 Model A Ford. Even then, I wasn't honing or polishing any internals...

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will that process improve anything? If it were me, I think the chances of making something worse might be a good possibility. Nothing I would probably mess with. I am sure you are more advanced than I am. My engine rebuilding was limited to a 4 cyl. engine on a 1931 Model A Ford. Even then, I wasn't honing or polishing any internals...
I was just gonna give them a few strokes, lol. I saw it while ordering the cylinder home, and figured it couldn't hurt to put a fresh crosshatch on them. I've never rebuilt anything, so I very well could mess it up. I'm trying really hard not to though...

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide if I should polish this or relocate the knock sensors

Attachments

• 20220414_135202_HDR.jpg
    20220414_135202_HDR.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 3