What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always keep some tools in my rides and usually a fire extinguisher just incase. Before I had it sitting in one of my tool bins making it hard to find and get to during an emergency. Dug up the mount in my parts bins and rivnutted it to the plastic. Looks simple, easy to get to and it doesn't rattle.View attachment 241908 View attachment 241909 View attachment 241910
Rivnuts hold ok in the plastic? I'd be afraid of it becoming a projectile in an accident. Better than rolling around on the floor of course...

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I grab the bottle or the plastic panel and shake there is no sign that the plastic will fail. The extinguisher does not shake at all honestly I'm impressed with the single clamp on the mount. Only time will tell of course but so far so good.

jeffsyukon

Reaction score
Installed corvette Transmision servo upgrade Monday night while the wife watched the Batchelor. Shifts feel a little quicker and more sure. It was a pain in the neck getting the servo assembly in and out. It kept interfering with the floor pan trans tunnel. Finally after much twisting and contorting it came out. Did anyone else have trouble sliding the servo out?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed corvette Transmision servo upgrade Monday night while the wife watched the Batchelor. Shifts feel a little quicker and more sure. It was a pain in the neck getting the servo assembly in and out. It kept interfering with the floor pan trans tunnel. Finally after much twisting and contorting it came out. Did anyone else have trouble sliding the servo out?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yep. It takes a little bit of struggle to get it in and out