2013 Chevy Suburban clunk in front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguysuburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Chevy Suburban that has had a clunk when turning at low speeds I just put a leveling kit on it and different tires I can feel the clunk in the steering wheel and on the floor boards I did notice while putting new rims on that there was some grease on the inside of the rim I have no idea what it could be

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Chevy Suburban that has had a clunk when turning at low speeds I just put a leveling kit on it and different tires I can feel the clunk in the steering wheel and on the floor boards I did notice while putting new rims on that there was some grease on the inside of the rim I have no idea what it could be
Probably a bad ball joint or maybe upper control arm bushings?
Look at the upper and lower ball joints or jack it up off the ground and push/pull on the top and bottom of the tire and look for play

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

buckwild27

Reaction score
In my experience it's any of these.
1.Bad ball joints
2. Broken sway bar link
3. The U- bolts that hold the lower control arm are loose
4. Bad cv joint binding up in the turn

I had repeat Offenses of the first 3
On my 2013 Sierra with leveling kit on it. I also ran the dog crap out of the truck on the finest crap roads with potholes big enough to eat you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv