What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey Rocket, I just replaced mine and I have a wide gap too. What would be out of place? My 2001 Tahoe is stock suspension stuff, what could require adjustment?

Need pics. At stock ride height, thet should be touching the control arms. Measure your fender heights, too. Betting somebody cranked the keys.

lowpost99

Lowpost99
Reaction score
Need pics. At stock ride height, thet should be touching the control arms. Measure your fender heights, too. Betting somebody cranked the keys.
Interesting the front ones are touching. Only the rear ones are not. Front fender height is 35 1/2"
Rear is 35 3/4".

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting the front ones are touching. Only the rear ones are not. Front fender height is 35 1/2"
Rear is 35 3/4".

The front's aren't bump stops, they're "jounce stops" and are part of the suspension. The rears are bump stops and are to cushion the axle should it ever bottom out against the frame.

CDNTAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tightened the rear shocks bolts ,cause it has been making noise and wow what a difference. Got two wheels resealed cause of corrosion on the inside of the wheels. Washed it. Still have to replace the driver side master door switch , I have it but it has been too cold to install.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took the hoe for another 200 mile round trip to pick up my toy. love this cam. needs a 3k stall to free it up. stock tc blows with a cam this large.

little part throttle rip under a bridge lol im still a kid at heart.

that sounds awesome

i've been thinking about long tubes for my burb.
but now im off to the YT & the google rabbit hole... searching for cam & forged internals :anitoof:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo