What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
That is through State Farm, with uninsured. Was $35 a month but my mileage driven went over 10K last year so it bumped it up a little.
Paying $80 a month for full coverage and all options including road side and a zero deductible. Alaska is higher than the rest of the nation plus my year truck 99-06 is the most stolen vehicle in the state by a a lot so rates go up every year. Insurance could care les that I have top of the line gps security system installed:mad:

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Paying $80 a month for full coverage and all options including road side and a zero deductible. Alaska is higher than the rest of the nation plus my year truck 99-06 is the most stolen vehicle in the state by a a lot so rates go up every year. Insurance could care les that I have top of the line god security system installed:mad:
God security? That's a serious system!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paying $80 a month for full coverage and all options including road side and a zero deductible. Alaska is higher than the rest of the nation plus my year truck 99-06 is the most stolen vehicle in the state by a a lot so rates go up every year. Insurance could care les that I have top of the line god security system installed:mad:

Wow that's pretty good.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you lived in a city with high congestion, narrow lanes , bad weather and the worlds worst drivers, then you would know what is higher than the rest of the nation. My city has some of the highest rates anywhere. It’s ridiculous.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If you lived in a city with high congestion, narrow lanes , bad weather and the worlds worst drivers, then you would know what is higher than the rest of the nation. My city has some of the highest rates anywhere. It’s ridiculous.
You forget shipping on parts and services :Stupid Me:
I’m just saying Alaska is higher than most of the nation. I know seattle and Portland have some of the most retarded drivers in the US. :whymewhyme:
A lot of them moved up here and are jacking our rates up, along with California people

Keviebear86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some information I can't seem to find. I am wanting to change my bench 22nd row seats to captains chairs if possible. I have a 2006 Tahoe LT with the cloth interior. Is the captains chairs just a direct bolt in swap or is it not possible without major modification? Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz