What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The list is right there, I listed them all. Inner and outer tie rods (4pcs), upper control arms which include upper ball joints (2pcs), lower ball joints (2 pcs), pitman arm (1piece), idler arm (1piece), idler arm bracket (1piece). I don’t think I’m forgetting anything. Your part numbers will probably be different than my 02 Denali.

Awesome adding how many pieces is super helpful. THank you. I never done suspension before so slowly learning what that includes. Now I just gotta hit up youtube and see how easy they make it look lol.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Moog Problem Solver inner and outer tie rods for the Tahoe.

Moog ES3488 Inner Tie Rod End Problem Solver
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C57W7C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Moog ES3493T Outer Tie Rod End Problem Solver
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C59WHA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Used a 5% discount code and PayPal balance and even with shipping, this round they were the cheapest.

That is almost $100 cheaper than at Adv Auto and Pep Boys, even with their 25% discounts!!

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx Sam. Whenever I get motivated enough I'd like mine to sound more like yours. Mine has gotten louder since its burned in. You know what they say--If it's too loud, you're too old! Lol
But you have a cammed 6.0... it better be louder! [emoji16][emoji631]

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my used oil analysis results back. Now I am concerned because they are saying that I have coolant in my oil. I do acknowledge a coolant leak, I have to add almost a quart probably around every 8-10 months or so. But it's definitely not enough that I see any discoloration or anything in my oil. No "visible" signs of coolant in the oil. And no, I don't have the dreaded Castech heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas