What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wish i had that somewhere. ive move a couple times since i sold it and every time i move, more stuff gets tossed out lol
if you have a google phone there is a google app called "keep", it's like a notebook, whatever you put in it is there forever unless you delete it, even if you loose your phone, when you get another phone and install keep then your notes are there its attached to your google account.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That cable is small bc it's a fusable link. Some people put a nice big anl fuse there.

Might as well upgrade your grounds too
I plan on it, I’ll be upgrading all wiring and probably do a dual battery system since it’s a 160amp alternator, and all led lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iddqd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys new here, I’m usually on the obs side but recently picked up a 2005 Yukon 2wd (my city truck) lol. Put on some new brakes and changed this dinky little alternator power cable, and went with 0 gauge cable. How do I find out what alternator I have?b23282e61371c5227961703c5be27fac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!

I'd put that back. That's not a cable, it's a fusible link. Or at least install a megasfuse inline (60 or 80 Amp, I can double check). Bad things can AND WILL happen when people replace fuses with cables.

As for the alternator, look for ur RPO code:
KW1 - 160 AMP
KG3 - 145 AMP

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts