What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be advised that Amazon can and does cancel Prime memberships if you abuse their return policy. And they give no warning. There's no set amount of returns either, it seems to be up to their discretion. When I read about some people having that happen to them I adjusted my return policy lol.

I'm not talking about purposely abusing the return policy. I'm just saying that's one of the benefits of paying for Prime membership is the no hassle returns within 30 days. I've had items fail within 30 days so I sent them back as defective. IMO, that's not abusing the return policy. Now if you purchase something knowing at the time of purchase that you will or very likely will return it, then that's a whole nother thing in itself. THAT I would probably consider abusing the return policy especially if it's more than 2-3 times a year. I've been a Prime member for about 5 years now and I have made about 7-8 returns. One of those was a purchase I changed my mind about, the others were all products that failed within the first 30 days.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about purposely abusing the return policy. I'm just saying that's one of the benefits of paying for Prime membership is the no hassle returns within 30 days. I've had items fail within 30 days so I sent them back as defective. IMO, that's not abusing the return policy. Now if you purchase something knowing at the time of purchase that you will or very likely will return it, then that's a whole nother thing in itself. THAT I would probably consider abusing the return policy especially if it's more than 2-3 times a year. I've been a Prime member for about 5 years now and I have made about 7-8 returns. One of those was a purchase I changed my mind about, the others were all products that failed within the first 30 days.
I’ve returned various things for different reasons over the 5-6 years or so I’ve had Prime. I really hadn’t considered returning this part as defective, since I had broken it while doing a poor job of installing. My loss, for being a dumbass, and breaking it. Just wish I had found an AC Delco locally, and hadn’t had a failure within a couple months. Auto parts store refunded me 100%, so other than the labor and PITA, of having a loss of oil pressure, still came out ok. IMHO.

harveje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joined the club of broken dang plastic heater hose fitting club.. replaced one on the side of the road, ordered the rest to replace this weekend.. O yeah joined the bad oil pressure sensor club too last week only mine pegged out on high side.

oops please move to gmt900 thread..sprry

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can help me out here. I'm getting a strange metallic twangy sound coming from my exhaust on start up and initial movement. It happens a free times then goes away. It's super annoying almost sounds like the exhaust is hitting something but I never touched my exhaust.

I'll try to get a video tomorrow but it's hard to capture

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked closely at the wiper arms on the Yukon XL, and I realized the people that had it before me had some work done on it that required the wiper arms to be removed.
Want to know how I know?
The arms are marked LR and RH.
RH is installed on the drivers side, and LH is installed passenger side.
:doh2:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
When I initially bought my Airaid Jr, I purchased on Amazon.
The shipper, who’s in a large city about 30 miles away, had a “delay”, first. Then, they shipped me a generic “build your own” intake kit. I thought that was pretty suspicious, so I contacted the Amazon folks and sent them pictures, etc.. ordered a replacement, to get the correct part, but ended up with the exact same “byo” kit. Next, I told them I just wanted a refund, and the first guy said no problem. Then a different person saw my email with pictures, etc.. and emailed me back, saying they would send me a replacement.
Ugh.. so 3 times, I was sent this “byo” kit, and had to return it. Then it took them about 45 days to actually refund my $.
Link ?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can help me out here. I'm getting a strange metallic twangy sound coming from my exhaust on start up and initial movement. It happens a free times then goes away. It's super annoying almost sounds like the exhaust is hitting something but I never touched my exhaust.

I'll try to get a video tomorrow but it's hard to capture
I have the same noise . Usually happens at low rpms. 1500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19