What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
All I ever did was return things I changed my mind on. Sometimes I’d order something like an led light bar that might or might not fit where I wanted it to or something like that. Now I try to make sure I order things that I’m sure I want.

I don't see anything wrong with any of that... seller can still re-sell it when they receive it back. It's when stuff is returned damaged under the false pretense of "received it damaged" or it was damaged due to the consumer doing something wrong that is the part that's unethical.

Finally got the transmission out for a rebuild. Those top 2 belhousing-to-engine bolts were not fun.

They never are.

Picked it up yesterday! First thing I had to do was get new wipers for it. I don't think the PO ever changed them, they were so worn out!

Drove it from Chattanooga to Milwaukee, with a stop in Kentucky, at the Maker's Mark distillery. Didn't have time to take the tour but dipped a bottle of bourbon to take home.

View attachment 219503 View attachment 219504

LOOOOOVE Maker's Mark.

card.png

Headliners done. Broke some clips but oh well. I need to trim the lights just a little bit more but oh well. Already had people notice them at stoplights.

Nice! Man... might have to put off my headliner install a little bit for this mod. Wife would flip!

harveje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joined the club of broken dang plastic heater hose fitting club.. replaced one on the side of the road, ordered the rest to replace this weekend.. O yeah joined the bad oil pressure sensor club too last week only mine pegged out on high side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879