What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a member on here a while back on IG that put an 02 Avalanche rear bumper on his ride and I thought it looked pretty cool...so I finally found one that was in pretty decent condition, painted it and mounted it last night. Definitely changed the look and not bad for $100 and some paint. I might put some LED reverse lights in it one of these days too.

00_tahoe_with_2002_avalanche_rear_bumper_back_view.jpg
00_tahoe_with_2002_avalanche_rear_bumper_rear_view.jpg ith_2002_avalanche_rear_bumper_passenger_side_view.jpg e_with_2002_avalanche_rear_bumper_driver_side_view.jpg

A bit of a more aggressive look. I definitely can dig it, Awesome brother!

Edit: love it, no homo

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's impressive af! I can barely sew a button on. Interior is lookin good! And I might have missed the post or forgot, but did you do black carpet too? I think that's coming up on my list soon.

Yeah installed the black carpet a couple weeks back. Didn’t post anything because there were no seats and all side panels are still out of it.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored a set of NBS Denali outer color matched door handles in black for the Escalade, just need to wrap the chrome on the rack & running boards and the truck will be completely murdered out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M1Gunner's got sewing skills bro ! ,... wish I had the skills and patience for that,.. the 'new leather' smell might be nice but youll still have ripped seats ! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts