What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed my rig twice in two days. Yesterday was to wash all the caked-on dirt from the rain, and today was to give it a ceramic coat. It's been raining on and off for the past couple of weeks, so I had a little break from my usual weekly cleaning. The weather calls for clear skies for the next two days, so that was enough for me to wash her off to enjoy it during that time. The amount of brake dust was a mess on my wheels, but it looks so much better when it's clean.
Which ceramic coating did you use?

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ceramic coating did you use?

I use Shine Armor. Some people don't think it's great for water repelling, but it excels at removing water stains on my SUV. While Griot's a decent job at water repelling it does nothing for water stains, and, it's harder to wipe off... that's just my experience. Others may disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

BuckChevy25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like that! I dont like the wood look in our SLT and have been thinking of an alternative.

How do you like the overall look? And did you just cut the vinyl yourself or is it a precut kit?
I like the look better than the plastic wood. I had to redo a couple panels since I trimmed it a little short but all of the materials were less than $30 and very easy to use. Check out Vivvid vinyl on Amazon

You just cut a piece of vinyl that covers the entire trim piece, use a heat gun or blow dryer to activate the adhesive and remove air bubbles, and then use a razor knife to trim the excess. A vinyl micro squeegee works well to tuck in the edges. Doors were easy. Most difficult was passenger side dash panel since it’s a long sloped piece but not too bad. Plenty of videos on YouTube to demonstrate. Some remove the entire trim piece and apply, others just vinyl over it while it’s installed

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a cool looking case but my god the camera bulges on these phones are getting out of control lol

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ProfeZZor X , not sure why it wouldnt fit unless you have a really huge case...I also have an View attachment 389806
w/this case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TJ5PRHY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it fits very nice.

It was designed more less for 2 passengers to charge w/no cables.
View attachment 389805
I have a form fitting aluminum case to fit my Ultra. It's neither bulky or cumbersome. I'd say it extends 3/16 to 1/4 an inch on both sides of the phone itself.

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell I'm pissed the badge on our front fenders doesn't advertise the displacement of the engine like it does on the 1/2 ton pickups.

Damn shame that Jeep isn't offering the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with "vinyl siding" on the exterior like my dear old Dad would have said.
Like this?

Attachments

• 763FEA08-69BF-4249-A8D4-565B96E008DC.jpeg
    763FEA08-69BF-4249-A8D4-565B96E008DC.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645