What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has come up, or if there's another thread for it, but does anyone have a line on hardware/software that you can use on a GM like FORScan works on Ford/Stellantis for changing BCM settings?

For instance, I'd like to keep the power plugs on long after the vehicle has shut off, and set the doors to unlock when I open the rear hatch, so my wife stops giving me the death stare waiting by the door as I load up the groceries.....

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has come up, or if there's another thread for it, but does anyone have a line on hardware/software that you can use on a GM like FORScan works on Ford/Stellantis for changing BCM settings?

For instance, I'd like to keep the power plugs on long after the vehicle has shut off, and set the doors to unlock when I open the rear hatch, so my wife stops giving me the death stare waiting by the door as I load up the groceries.....
Gm has their software stuff all locked down, so its pretty unlikely that anyone has something to adjust bcm settings, at least not yet.

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, where did you purchase the lettering from?
I got them on Amazon. Gloss black listed for Silverado. Sorry I am too lame to know how to paste a link here. I really need to learn that. The color matches nicely. I debated putting just one on my lift gate lower left corner , or up where I removed the chrome and red Z71 emblem. but decided to put them here.

ompatible for Chevy Silverado 1500 2500HD (Glossy Black)​

Brand: Emzscar
4.9 out of 5 stars 48 ratings

Amazon's Choicein Emblems by Emzscar

$20.99$20.99

Attachments

• 004FD743-774F-4E16-8A6E-64DDB230BD06.jpeg
    004FD743-774F-4E16-8A6E-64DDB230BD06.jpeg
    454.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 65A7C266-C43A-4E63-9D0D-8359C6F230A2.jpeg
    65A7C266-C43A-4E63-9D0D-8359C6F230A2.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 25

brucemac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got them on Amazon. Gloss black listed for Silverado. Sorry I am too lame to know how to paste a link here. I really need to learn that. The color matches nicely. I debated putting just one on my lift gate lower left corner , or up where I removed the chrome and red Z71 emblem. but decided to put them here.

ompatible for Chevy Silverado 1500 2500HD (Glossy Black)​

Brand: Emzscar
4.9 out of 5 stars 48 ratings

Amazon's Choicein Emblems by Emzscar

$20.99$20.99
Nice Tahoe. I have an identical Suburban. Love it. Will get some pics up when my brakes come in. Dealer offered me those same badges. I never went and picked them up. Wasn’t sure where to put them, but that seems like a good spot. Wish they were slightly smaller. Color match very well, or slightly off? Hard to tell. (I’m picky)

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a hitch mount cargo rack that doesn't wiggle side to side like a dog with worms?

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe. I have an identical Suburban. Love it. Will get some pics up when my brakes come in. Dealer offered me those same badges. I never went and picked them up. Wasn’t sure where to put them, but that seems like a good spot. Wish they were slightly smaller. Color match very well, or slightly off? Hard to tell. (I’m picky)
Thank you. So my opinion is that in person the match is real good if not exact. The photos make it look a bit different To me. They are cheap and returnable if you don’t like them. Easy.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a lot of driving around to run errands today, and the first thing that happened this morning was that I got a rock chip on my windshield. F*CK..... I heard the rock hit the windshield, but didn't see any damage until several hours later while cleaning off some daily dust. The "ping" is dead center at the bottom of the windshield, and roughly a half inch long. I'll look into Safelight to see if they do a resin seal, before it expands. I also discovered I have a small "ping" on the metal above my rear passenger wheel well. It's barely noticeable, but I know it's there because I know every inch of my vehicle.

I also saw someone from this forum on the road today. I don't see that many AT4's on the road, let alone Escalades with the same Redwood Metallic color as mine, so it was a real treat. Just yesterday I saw a 22' Corvette with the same color as well for the first time. Only Chevy calls the Redwood Metallic color "Caffeine" instead.

Since the sun was on its way out, I stopped by the local mountain landscape to take a few pictures. I didn't get that many shots because I was running out of sunlight, but it felt good to end the day that way.

Chatsworth 1.jpg

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the color is right on. The thickness is a bit different. Can you see that in this photo? It is a little thicker at the top and tapers down. 75A37589-4ABF-485B-90C2-A9F72592FBC1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01