What CAI do you own? why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.
I never saw that eastwood internal system before. I wonder how it works.. The reviews seem positive.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahahha! If you believe all that ********, you read on the web.

Real world, on the street or track results DONOT mimic dyno testing.

Tell me how a 3" pipe out flows a 4". Tell me how a 8"x6" out flows a 10"x 6" air filter.

Guess where my volant is? In abox sitting in my garage, why? Because my specter kicks its ass in all aspects.

Keep repeating the crap you read, mr internet parrot.

Last edited:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I picked up an Airaid MIT today for $90 :)

Trooper_Ed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have to gree with above, a car sitting on the dyno with the hood down is not the same as on the track or the Interstate at 70....splinters back to back results on the track have more weight than the linked post IMHO. I've always been a fan of CAI over a tube and filter sucking in hot under hood air.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to gree with above, a car sitting on the dyno with the hood down is not the same as on the track or the Interstate at 70....splinters back to back results on the track have more weight than the linked post IMHO. I've always been a fan of CAI over a tube and filter sucking in hot under hood air.
Hood was up, with fans on. Some people like dyno numbers, but we agree street would be best. Comparisons are pretty impossible.

Sent from my fone.

Trooper_Ed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Jenna, totally understand the limitations of the dyno testing, and appreciate the data provided. I take it all into consideration. Even if you just put a cone filter straight on the throttle body, that might do very different on the dyno with the hood up and a fan blowing fresh air in, than on the road with the hood down and sucking in hot air with a closed hood and no fan pumping in :)

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my MIT today, easiest mod so far.
Didn't drive it today but will tomorrow morning at 3:15am, yay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo