What are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2012 Suburban. While checking things out, I found what appears to be straps? Are they OEM?

c6a9b50b4b0e0c4035398d433a06d827.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, that’s...interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never noticed those numbers on the back of the seat before, must've come after mine was built. Kids sure would appreciate that!

I want my last ride to be in one of those if they can't get a team of horses and a carriage! LOL

The Hybrid Air Compressor Fits in there.
can't keep anything in mine or the door pops open so I keep a bunch of stuff in with the jack plenty of room in there I have zip ties, duck tape, tow strap, d-rings, jumper cables, gloves, couple other things that I can't remember at the moment.

Reaction score
can't keep anything in mine or the door pops open so I keep a bunch of stuff in with the jack plenty of room in there I have zip ties, duck tape, tow strap, d-rings, jumper cables, gloves, couple other things that I can't remember at the moment.
I keep 5 pair of wireless headphones and remote for the RSE in with the jack. Surprisingly, I was able to shove one of my medium duty set of jumper cables into that rear storage compartment. The door does bulge out a bit.

My really good heavy duty thick/long set of jumper cables has it's own carry case that the Tech2 could probably fit into.... lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons