Welcome to TahoeYukonForum.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
If you have a political section, get ready for a blood bath as it won't be pretty.

treepete

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing me over. Im so pissed that I got auto-charged 50$ for supporting membership back at the other forum A MONTH AFTER IT GOT BOTCHED UP. Ive been busy on another project truck and havent been on the forum in a while.. so its my own fault, but man.... If BParker comes to this forum, please point him to this post, my private messages, and my personal emails. I'd like my cash back or prorated at least. USE MY 50$ TO FIX THE DATABASE.

I'm not bitter.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing me over. Im so pissed that I got auto-charged 50$ for supporting membership back at the other forum A MONTH AFTER IT GOT BOTCHED UP. Ive been busy on another project truck and havent been on the forum in a while.. so its my own fault, but man.... If BParker comes to this forum, please point him to this post, my private messages, and my personal emails. I'd like my cash back or prorated at least. USE MY 50$ TO FIX THE DATABASE.

I'm not bitter.

He doesn't own TF anymore. He hasn't for a few months now.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know who owns it now?

No idea, I talked with Brent and he said he has emailed them a couple of times already. So they know about it.

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
Whatever the case I am glad to have an SUV forum, again. Now I am free of those knuckle dragging pick-up owners. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

j/k.... honest.

Thanks for the invite, JK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88

Latest posts