Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwardncsu

Reaction score
When looking at Husky's site, I see a couple of options - I assume most folks that have gone with the Husky's are talking about the WeatherBeaters vs. the X-Act Contour version?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When looking at Husky's site, I see a couple of options - I assume most folks that have gone with the Husky's are talking about the WeatherBeaters vs. the X-Act Contour version?

Weatherbeaters for me. Still liking mine and wearing (or should I say not wearing) good.

paulb55

Reaction score
We went weather tech for 2nd and 3rd row. 2nd row was great. 3rd row at the door sills didn't stay quite flat even though I left them in the sun for an hour prior to instal...we live in SFL...its still warm here :)

After a little blue painters tape for a few days. Very happy, they stay down and dont pucker. We have a 4 and 2 year old and I am trying to protect the rear from them.

Will take pics this weekend.

Lurch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1st post. Hi.

I went with the Weathertech all around on a 2015 XL. I got the driver and passenger, the one piece for the 2nd (bucket) and 3rd row seats AND the separate cargo mat. Have had no complaints. Don't know why I waited so long over so many cars to get this system.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just got rid of my 2015i Denali and have Husky Weatherbeater liners for the front and rear seats. I also have a cargo mat. They are grey and are designed for the short body Yukon with bucket seats. The cargo liner is full length (when you lay the third row seats flat). I still have the original packaging and the mats are in great condition considering I am the only driver and I never carried cargo and my wife only rode in the truck as a passenger twice. No one ever sat in the back seat. I purchased them for $373 on Autoanything.com. I will sell them for $250 plus shipping. Just PM me. Thanks.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just got rid of my 2015i Denali and have Husky Weatherbeater liners for the front and rear seats. I also have a cargo mat. They are grey and are designed for the short body Yukon with bucket seats. The cargo liner is full length (when you lay the third row seats flat). I still have the original packaging and the mats are in great condition considering I am the only driver and I never carried cargo and my wife only rode in the truck as a passenger twice. No one ever sat in the back seat. I purchased them for $373 on Autoanything.com. I will sell them for $250 plus shipping. Just PM me. Thanks.

Just curious - what did you get rid of it for? More problems?

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Repurchased again. I will provide an update on a new thread early next week. Need some dust to settle first...thanks for asking, fellas.

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have weathertechs in my suburban with the 1 piece 2nd and 3rd row mat. based on the pics i saw here the weathertech is better for the rear but the husky looks like it fits better in the front driver and passenger. if only husky would make a 1 piece for the 2nd and 3rd row i think that would be the set to buy.

im happy with the weathertech in the rears but the curling up in the front is starting to bother me. maybe swap the front weathertech for husky and leave weathertech 1 piece in the rear would be the best of both?

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
are the weathertechs discounted anywhere? looks like the autoanything coupons exlude them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts