Floor Liners and Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that there is no OEM all-weather floormat solution from GM - that we need to resort to Weathertech and Husky or some other aftermarket mats. I've gotten OEM rubber floor mats from Mopar, Honda, BMW for models up to 20 years ago, but you can't find anything from GM... Seems like a missed opportunity.
GM made floor liners for the GMT800 and GMT900 SUVs. I’ve seen both. The GMT800 were ok at best. The gmt900 ones were decent. I had a set of those for the last four years in my 2006 and they did a decent job. But the K2 platform SUVs, have some really bitchin all weather liners. They started with the really badass ones in 2018 but you can get them online. Anyways I replaced my gmc floor liners with husky x-act contour liners that I specifically ordered for a 2007 Denali so I could get them in black. They’re not a complete exact for but they’re pretty damn close and cover all the way to my door sill. I love them.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bill1013: Is that an amazonian peacock bass in your pic? Nice!
Yes. It's a 7.5 pound female Peacock bass that I caught, in Lake Wilson, here on O'ahu. They put up a pretty good fight. Seems someone dumped them in the lake when they got too big for their aquarium and they loved the freedom. So no need go to South America...We get'um right here in the U.S.A.! And since Lake Wilson is a Catch & Release Area for Bass and other game fish they get pretty big. I've caught Peacock & Big Mouth Bass, Red Devils and Oscars all well over 5 lbs.

Also, the wife and I went fishing out by Honolulu Airport, tidal flats, and had a great time catching Bonefish on light tackle using small crabs for bait. I've got pictures and my friend Chris, Aloha Fishing Hawaii, even took a short video of me fighting my first catch of the day. I was really surprised how hard the Bonefish fight. He took off on me three or four times before I finally landed him. It was a good day!

P.S. They even have Snakehead in Lake Wilson, although I've never caught one. Too bad...I hear they are delicious!

Bill1013

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After my factory directed fix/repair my WeatherTechs fit like a glove. I wish I would have contacted them sooner. Damn! They look great!

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the turn em inside out fix right?
Yes. I was surprised how flexible they are especially when you lay them in direct sunlight. It softened them up quite a bit (But you don't have to put them in the Sun). I kept checking on them every once in a while to make sure they stayed bent in the reverse shape. After 2 days I washed them off, sprayed some armor-all on them, and they look great and fit even better.

Goebz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SO who makes a good Quality Carpeted Mat with Z-71 Logo BESIDES LLOYD? I bout Lloyds and have replaced them twice under warranty...

chevrolet-tahoe-front-floor-mats-63.jpg

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After my factory directed fix/repair my WeatherTechs fit like a glove. I wish I would have contacted them sooner. Damn! They look great!
I have weathertechs in my 2007 and they're curling up. What's the fix?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT