Floor Liners and Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the consensus here on a floor liner and/or mat brand & type to use with the GMT900s? Saw the Husky X-Act Contour and Weatherbeater. Not too clear on the difference.

I need to get something for the Suburban.

I’m thinking liners up front for sure. Haven’t decided whether to do carpeted mats for the 2nd & 3rd rows.

Vehicle is my daily. So I’ll be primary occupant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There are some threads here about this. The consensus is that the WeatherTech mats are liable to curl at the edges. I had experienced that with some I had in another vehicle. I like the Husky brand and so do several members here. Others will chime in.

OP
OP
C

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are some threads here about this. The consensus is that the WeatherTech mats are liable to curl at the edges. I had experienced that with some I had in another vehicle. I like the Husky brand and so do several members here. Others will chime in.
My search game is off. I couldn’t really find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bfourman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huskys here. They replaced the front liners under lifetime warranty when the driver side started to curl. I have full liners minus the cargo area and love them.

ls1frc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the Huskys in gray. Matched my titanium interior nicely. There is a little overlap but they mold pretty well. The truck looks cool with 99% of it completely covered.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the WeatherTechs. I had the curling problem too, so I e-mailed WeatherTech and they told me how to correct it. Worked pretty well. I posted on them a few days ago.

ncuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that there is no OEM all-weather floormat solution from GM - that we need to resort to Weathertech and Husky or some other aftermarket mats. I've gotten OEM rubber floor mats from Mopar, Honda, BMW for models up to 20 years ago, but you can't find anything from GM... Seems like a missed opportunity.

ncuke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the WeatherTechs. I had the curling problem too, so I e-mailed WeatherTech and they told me how to correct it. Worked pretty well. I posted on them a few days ago.
bill1013: Is that an amazonian peacock bass in your pic? Nice!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I buy Lloyd carpeted mats for all my vehicles. I hate plastic. That being said the wife wanted something that will sweep out quick so I bought a set of these. Fit my 19 yukon xl perfect and no rolling of edges, full coverage and I gotta say, the price is great. I had them all in but I like my carpeted mats so the front is carpet and for everyday the plastic is in the back but for trips, vaca, etc the carpeted goes back in.

https://www.smartliner-usa.com/

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I buy Lloyd carpeted mats for all my vehicles. I hate plastic. That being said the wife wanted something that will sweep out quick so I bought a set of these. Fit my 19 yukon xl perfect and no rolling of edges, full coverage and I gotta say, the price is great. I had them all in but I like my carpeted mats so the front is carpet and for everyday the plastic is in the back but for trips, vaca, etc the carpeted goes back in.

https://www.smartliner-usa.com/
These look nice. If I didn’t already have weathertech liners I would get these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9