Wanna sit low...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
About 1/4" lower than a DJM or Belltech 5". Sleeved bags are the way to go if you want to drop it over 5", might require a notch to the frame if you wanna go really low

029-F9100.gif

Drops right in on our trucks, might be the next step for lowering these things past 5" especially with some modding to the coil buckets and a slight correction in the panhard bar.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THE qa1 springs sit a lot lower you will need to notch it. you can also run the 9-300 with notch sits and rides nice but a notch is required.

and you can get it easy 1 inch or more lower with the qa1 springs. Its a test/fit thing to get it right. Also you will have to put shock extended length into consideration. If you have anymore questions on it pm me please

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fyi a c-notch is only like $250 installed.. so its not as scary as it sounds.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Pics of your notch? I don't think I need much more than an inch or two to tuck tire just didn't know how people were doing it on these trucks. Looks easy enough I may try cutting up my frame soon.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill get you a pic.. yea.. most shops shouldnt be more than $250 parts and labor.. im sure you can diy.. but im not a big fan of cutting my own frame unless i plan on leaving it off .. lol.

It gives you like 3- 3 1.5 inches. its all i have on mine and my 24s lock out on the fenders.. so on 22s you should sit punkin to floorboard.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max, Do you have any problem with going over speed bumps and pot-holes ECT...?

Whats your current frame height from the ground? My Dad seems to be worried about the Frame height and that I might destroy something if I come across a semi-deep pot-hole.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max, Do you have any problem with going over speed bumps and pot-holes ECT...?

Whats your current frame height from the ground? My Dad seems to be worried about the Frame height and that I might destroy something if I come across a semi-deep pot-hole.

tell your dad i said shut his hippy mouth.. i drive with mine BANGED OUT.. like.. i will litterally just slam it so it wont move.. put it in drive.. and it wont move.. then just bump the air bags up til it moves.. usually about an 1/8th of an inch from dead slammed... and i have NEVER hit anything but tire to fender..

your dad is worried about you hitting frame.. while thats half of our goals..

and im one of the closest here .. but still not there. His worry is moot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo