Wanna see some bushings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that DS mount is correct. It does get moved to the right an inch or two, and on my NBS the directions state it’s about 2” and there’s one threaded hole there but you need to drill the forward hole and use a supplied bolt and nut. But that DS end-link is installed wrong IMO. I have included a pic of the NVS instructions and mine isn’t bent but iirc the NNBS one is as well as the PS one. I just think he put the sway bar on the wrong side of it and yes I think it’s also on backwards. I would contact DJM and ask for instructions. There is an error on these instructions and I contacted DJM about it. They said they were aware and were working on a revision. If you notice, they say to install the driver side of the sway bar to the outside of the endlink but it has to go to the inside like the picture shows. I checked a year later online and they still hadn’t changed the instructions. What kind of a company doesn’t fix instructions that they know are wrong? image.jpg

OP
OP
Drwinlied

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that DS mount is correct. It does get moved to the right an inch or two, and on my NBS the directions state it’s about 2” and there’s one threaded hole there but you need to drill the forward hole and use a supplied bolt and nut. But that DS end-link is installed wrong IMO. I have included a pic of the NVS instructions and mine isn’t bent but iirc the NNBS one is as well as the PS one. I just think he put the sway bar on the wrong side of it and yes I think it’s also on backwards. I would contact DJM and ask for instructions. There is an error on these instructions and I contacted DJM about it. They said they were aware and were working on a revision. If you notice, they say to install the driver side of the sway bar to the outside of the endlink but it has to go to the inside like the picture shows. I checked a year later online and they still hadn’t changed the instructions. What kind of a company doesn’t fix instructions that they know are wrong?

I did get instructions with the kit. I just glanced through them, but I will read into them when I actually put the endlinks on. I'll let you know if they are still wrong, or what they say in general; there are definitely a few typos so...

Yeah the DS endlink is definitely on backwards as well as bent at harder angles than the new one for that side.

Always an adventure...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did get instructions with the kit. I just glanced through them, but I will read into them when I actually put the endlinks on. I'll let you know if they are still wrong, or what they say in general; there are definitely a few typos so...

Yeah the DS endlink is definitely on backwards as well as bent at harder angles than the new one for that side.

Always an adventure...
I believe only the NBS instructions were wrong. Iirc the NNBS ones were correct. The DS endlinks are different between the two platforms but the install is the same. They just messed up on the wording on the NBS.

OP
OP
Drwinlied

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe only the NBS instructions were wrong. Iirc the NNBS ones were correct. The DS endlinks are different between the two platforms but the install is the same. They just messed up on the wording on the NBS.
Gotcha. There is a ton of threads regarding these rear endlinks and a lot of crossover from the NBS to the NNBS folks talking and referencing in them. I'll take some pics and maybe post a new thread for everyone to reference the kit, instructions, & content; or do that and leave in here...one or the other

OP
OP
Drwinlied

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's dirty, but there's no way around that this time of year. Here's where we ended up ride height after redoing the front suspension and fixing the rear endlinks.

Probably around 4 to 4.5 drop in front. (2" spindle, 2-2.5 on the coilovers)
20220129_172533.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n