Twin Turbo Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximus1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s what I’m planning on building. 5.3 bored to 4” bore flat top pistons with valve reliefs 799 heads CNC bored and decked.030 with a dual turbo kit and bearings upgrades

Hoping to get around 650hp

This is the kit I’m planning on getting

21F20772-0CA2-4920-B8DA-AE3129E81022.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at Armageddon Turbos but its pretty expensive - about $10k https://goturbo.net

I'm a member of TurboForums and most of the players on there build their turbo kits. The Chinese kits are OK because they say most are hit-or-miss but the turbo's in the kits are for ****, half the piping is not an exact fit, and they usually throw in cheap waste gates and controllers which end up killing engines on DIYers...so they also need to be upgraded. You are better off finding a turbo that fits what you want and buying the parts individually. Its more of a PITA to do but you will spend a little more than the Chinese kit and walk away with a Turbo setup 10x's more reliable than those kits plus make more power.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at Armageddon Turbos but its pretty expensive - about $10k https://goturbo.net

I'm a member of TurboForums and most of the players on there build their turbo kits. The Chinese kits are OK because they say most are hit-or-miss but the turbo's in the kits are for ****, half the piping is not an exact fit, and they usually throw in cheap waste gates and controllers which end up killing engines on DIYers...so they also need to be upgraded. You are better off finding a turbo that fits what you want and buying the parts individually. Its more of a PITA to do but you will spend a little more than the Chinese kit and walk away with a Turbo setup 10x's more reliable than those kits plus make more power.
Just like the age-old saying: you get what you pay for. I would think it definitely applies to turbos and superchargers. Ive thought about the fact that my Whipple requires absolutely no service for 100,000 miles, and then it only needs an oil change.

OP
OP
K

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

I think this kit is made by a company from Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094