Twin Turbo Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay far far away from it! There are plenty of videos of people with EBay turbo kits on YouTube, turbos usually end up blowing up. If your wanting a turbo kit, trick turbo probably has the best kit out there

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay far far away from it! There are plenty of videos of people with EBay turbo kits on YouTube, turbos usually end up blowing up. If your wanting a turbo kit, trick turbo probably has the best kit out there
You should Google those cheap Chinese turbos like the GT45 before you say that...

I would think the piping would be very thin and prone to cracks.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should Google those cheap Chinese turbos like the GT45 before you say that...

I would think the piping would be very thin and prone to cracks.

I guess I should say that the couple I've seen have blown up. One was on a 4.3L S10 other was on a 4.8L sierra. Both trucks were beat pretty hard and that was probably 10 or so years ago... Seems they are hit or miss.Maybe they have gotten better in the last 10 years but I personally would not run one on my truck.

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think for a daily driver I would run from a Chinese turbo but it'd be fine for a toy.

OP
OP
K

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Id run this kit in a heartbeat on a work truck.....

Maximus1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just need to take the turbos to a turbo or diesel repair shop and have the bearings replaced in the turbos to a ceramic bearing that can withstand the heat better than the cheap bearings that are in them now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts