Tow hook/fog light fascia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you @Craignor for bringing this up. :banghead: Now I'm shopping for good deals on the fascia, fog light brackets and lights to start with. o_O Probably will add tow hooks on the list at some point, too. :D

Thanks for making me spend more money. :doh2:

Craignor

Reaction score
Tsuintxm

Sorry. It’s not too late to send your list to Santa Claus.

Tk59194,

Thanks for the facia part number.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you @Craignor for bringing this up. :banghead: Now I'm shopping for good deals on the fascia, fog light brackets and lights to start with. o_O Probably will add tow hooks on the list at some point, too. :D

Thanks for making me spend more money. :doh2:
I’ve got a set of tow hooks in good used condition I pulled off my Yukon for you if interested. $50 plus shipping for the pair with hardware.

I believe the tow hooks will work fine for a Tahoe. P/n shows to be the same on GM Wholesale Direct website. 22903513

I also have the tow hook fascia from my Yukon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craignor

Reaction score
FYI, I tried to put a 3/4” steel shackle on the new recovery hooks, and there is not enough room between the hook and facia to make the shackle fit.

I found a soft shackle that is smaller, its made out of 1/4 braided rope on Amazon for $10 each. This allows me to attach my tow strap’s loop to the front hook with just the soft shackle, or the soft shackle and my 3/4” steel shackle, or by running one end of the strap through the other, or just a soft shackle on both ends of the recovery strap. I bought two of the soft shackles.

The soft shackle fits in the hook with plenty of room to spare, 14” long, and is rated for 7500 pounds.

I am ready for the winter now.

CC17E673-DAD1-4011-B3D9-703B2D4CCD2D.jpeg

25355294-2906-418F-8CF5-B593231BD500.jpeg

Last edited:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been collecting parts for the conversion over the last few weeks and should have the last bits here within the next week or so. Ordered the Gen5DIY harness today, so I guess that will be the only question mark. Hope it doesn't take too long. Got plenty of time put them on since I'm on vacation until January 4th.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay is likely the most economical route. You may find some for sale on the forum.

I’d also encourage you to look at the Escalade mirrors. They have a larger surface area. Much easier to see out of and safer in my opinion. One of the best mods I’ve done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CMATT,

Can you confirm the part numbers you used for the facia inserts compatible with the Yukon? Wondering if the stock bumper cover inserts on the Denali can just remain covered and the tow hooks will still fit behind? Not too interested in having to pop them out in the ice and cold but could leave them concealed in the warmer months..

My apologies to the moderator - you can delete this post - found the needed P/N: 22936425 for the Yukon front bumper lower molding.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts