Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Up under the passenger side dash, take the black kick panel down and fan is there Tony.... you know, like the night you went outside to look for cabin filter... fan is right next to that... lol.. a few 7 mm head screws hold up kick panel.
Nice. I actually youtube'd it Pete, right on the money. Hopefully I won't have to change it. Happy Father's Day btw.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first I thought someone stole the wheels off of it and you had it brought home on a roll-back.

What happened?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
You broke it?
At first I thought someone stole the wheels off of it and you had it brought home on a roll-back.

What happened?

Nah, when I had the trans guy puy the trans line in, he didn't route it correctly, so it was rubbing on the idler arm every time we made a turn. Slowly rubbed a hole in the hard line. I tried fixing it on Saturday using some fuel line and fuel line clamps. EPIC FAIL! This Hoe is really starting to piss me off. Gf got it flat bedded to the house, and tomorrow it gets towed to my friend the mechanic. Getting another line I guess. I still owe the 1st idiot for doing it! AWESOME!
Forgot. Gf was at the dr's office and came out to this.20180619_152726.jpg 20180619_152905.jpg
Def could've been worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts