Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yep! I’m thinking this is the current situation. I’d go this route, and save up for the repairs you need on the other vehicles in the meantime. Likely, you’ll even save some gas $$ lol. That will get the pressure off to get it done yesterday, and you can do what you want to do.
If I could buddy.....if I could...

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
He said "**** NO"! That was a hard no btw.

Van engines are easy. Front core support is made for it. Easier than a truck IMO. The worst part is back and forth from inside to outside especially when you leave tools inside when your outside and vise versa. Only thing you go under for is starter, torque converter bolts and a few bellhousing bolts, everything else is done from inside or right in front. But I guess if I was spoiled enough to have a lift, the truck would be easier.

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. You know what I say, push it into the drink and do the jingle. [emoji445][emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Van engines are easy. Front core support is made for it. Easier than a truck IMO. The worst part is back and forth from inside to outside especially when you leave tools inside when your outside and vise versa. Only thing you go under for is starter, torque converter bolts and a few bellhousing bolts, everything else is done from inside or right in front. But I guess if I was spoiled enough to have a lift, the truck would be easier.

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. You know what I say, push it into the drink and do the jingle. [emoji445][emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure wish you were my mechanic! I'm thinking about that jingle tho.....
Cannot believe the bad luck you're having right now @Tonyrodz
Welcome to my life.
Let us know what the current status is brother..
In a holding pattern right now Sam. Idk what I'm gonna do right now--the van really messed up the game plan!
Is Hazlet in your stomping grounds Tony?
Kind of--you heading there soon? Family in the area?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure wish you were my mechanic! I'm thinking about that jingle tho.....

Welcome to my life.

In a holding pattern right now Sam. Idk what I'm gonna do right now--the van really messed up the game plan!

Kind of--you heading there soon? Family in the area?

No it’s just I took an order for a customer today for a Wawa job over there and we are sending a delivery truck out there tomorrow. Was just thinking of ya man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645