Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Its all good tony, not everyone can live up to the foss detail regimen.....jk lol
Yeah, he's really good tho.
I understand. Was JK as we do sometimes.

Never done. :)
All good buddy:D. We all love to bust a few chops.
Now now don’t paint an unfair picture. It is no secret to anybody, even my family that I am a detail fruit loop.

Wearing that badge proudly for a long time. Good sometimes and a challenge at others. Lol
I wish I had your detailing skills.:buffer:.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Man I wish I could find me some Escalade appliques for mine! Our color seems so rare!. Also didn't know you had a 4WD?!?!?!
Gotta search the yards and cl, you'll def find a set. I have 4wd, but had to take the front prop shaft out. It hits the exhaust and headers.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Gotta search the yards and cl, you'll def find a set. I have 4wd, but had to take the front prop shaft out. It hits the exhaust and headers.
So you can't have a 4WD with aftermarket headers unless they are custom made?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So you can't have a 4WD with aftermarket headers unless they are custom made?
No. Just the set I have. Supposedly they're a direct bolt on, so 4wd was supposed to still work. I know if I take it to someone else they'd be able to mod the exhaust and get it to work, but no funds for that right now--unfortuneately.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
No. Just the set I have. Supposedly they're a direct bolt on, so 4wd was supposed to still work. I know if I take it to someone else they'd be able to mod the exhaust and get it to work, but no funds for that right now--unfortuneately.

Being lowered probably doesn't help the issue though, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan