Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks. That’s what I wanted to hear. The Corsa exhaust is pricey in itself so I’m looking to save a couple bucks on the headers and y-pipe. Definitely want long tubes so I’m between pacesetter and what you have. I’ve seen good reviews on that speed engineering, being best bang for the low cost. I’ll definitely be using different gaskets and hardware. Also I wanna run a collector rather than them band clamps. Everything else will be fully welded and flanges. Clamps suck. Thanks again for giving the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime buddy. Anything else feel free to ask.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I have never seen one from the factory. I'd like to see someone take the AWD system out of a NNBS Denali and the 6.2 and drop it in a NBS

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly from some research I did you could only get a Tahoe or Suburban with AWD in the LTZ trim right?
LTZ was suburban only in 2006. The rest had the option of a 2 speed tcase that was kind of the same way but you could select 4lo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts