Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
Good stuff and good prices?

Well I learned about the place from a custom car audio/home audio guy if that tells you anything about the quality of their stuff. They sell name brand and house brand. As far as prices go, they're very competitive with Crutchfield.... probably better, really.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I learned about the place from a custom car audio/home audio guy if that tells you anything about the quality of their stuff. They sell name brand and house brand. As far as prices go, they're very competitive with Crutchfield.... probably better, really.

Second this, been using them for years for home and mobile audio installs. Some things are priced really well, they always do little sales and always have tons of stuff on clearance. Eminence, Peerless, Dayton, Morel, and Peavey are all great brands with long histories in the industry. GRS is cheap and for a reason they dont usually last long but they sound good and are great for quick cheap mock ups.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again! Leaking from that line, but Idk if it's from the same spot. At the shop that did it.

Did they replace the line that you repaired with the rubber hose that they replaced when you did your engine? that same line? Or did they replace the other line? Either way that's shit work they did.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Did they replace the line that you repaired with the rubber hose that they replaced when you did your engine? that same line? Or did they replace the other line? Either way that's shit work they did.
They didn't replace the entire line(the problem line) they flared it on both ends and used different hose for the repair. I should've told them to replace the entire line. We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667