Tony Beets Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So glad to see Todd Hoffman win one for once… that poor bastard.
Well he did have that one good year in the Yukon….followed by going to Guyana and losing everything. But I’m also glad he got a win. He’s the reason there is a show. He sent an email to the production company Raw in London that started the whole thing. He’s from a couple towns over from me. I actually met Jim Thurman, one of Todd’s main guys, in 2019 when I was working on a new school. He had gone back to what pays the bills- he’s a union sheet metal worker. And since I know somebody will say “ pics or it didn’t happen “…F9247D2C-8681-4C06-96A6-B23EB6A1D9C3.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well he did have that one good year in the Yukon….followed by going to Guyana and losing everything. But I’m also glad he got a win. He’s the reason there is a show. He sent an email to the production company Raw in London that started the whole thing. He’s from a couple towns over from me. I actually met Jim Thurman, one of Todd’s main guys, in 2019 when I was working on a new school. He had gone back to what pays the bills- he’s a union sheet metal worker. And since I know somebody will say “ pics or it didn’t happen “…View attachment 372691
Oh shee-it! Look at Mark.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to Todd's singing career?

I know that he sings at a bar in Sandy, Oregon still. He’s got a YT channel and is big overseas from what I heard. He’s actually pretty good. I like when he sings with his daughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645