Tony Beets Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there are a few of you beside me that watch Gold Rush on The Discovery Channel. I’ve been watching good ole Tony Beets attempt to destroy his NNBS Denali for years. It’s really looking rough this year, no bumpers and all. I wanted to start this thread and document the slow death of this machine. I’m not sure what he does for maintenance but it still keeps on keeping on. If anybody has pictures or any information to share, here’s the place. I think his Denali is a real testament as to what these vehicles can survive. I’m sure it gets left up there all winter in subzero temps. I’m curious to find more about it. Here’s this weeks glamor shot. F15FC3C6-336E-46B2-A109-726BBCE3ECC8.jpeg

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there are a few of you beside me that watch Gold Rush on The Discovery Channel. I’ve been watching good ole Tony Beets attempt to destroy his NNBS Denali for years. It’s really looking rough this year, no bumpers and all. I wanted to start this thread and document the slow death of this machine. I’m not sure what he does for maintenance but it still keeps on keeping on. If anybody has pictures or any information to share, here’s the place. I think his Denali is a real testament as to what these vehicles can survive. I’m sure it gets left up there all winter in subzero temps. I’m curious to find more about it. Here’s this weeks glamor shot. View attachment 271378
i just don't watch tv anymore much however id like to bet gm wouldn't want a featured vehicle on national television to not appear indestructible. not suggesting this tony person isn't constantly fixing it themselves but possibility of gm involving themselves is also a potential. not trying to discount one of your reasons for watching the show just more curious myself and stating my thoughts.

Reaction score
I think he has a couple of them. All black Denalis.

In the past I've seen one that apparently had the side curtain airbags come down and were cut off, because you could see the remnants still hanging down.

I've also seen one with a busted out liftgate glass.

They always have the silver steelie wheels with chunky tires.

It may be the same one.

It's super dirty inside, and appears to not have a cracked dash though... Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Also, most of the time he's driving one that doesn't have that yellow safety/warning light mounted on the roof like in the pic in the first post.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, most of the time he's driving one that doesn't have that yellow safety/warning light mounted on the roof like in the pic in the first post.

Yeah that’s the first time I’ve seen that light. I always thought it was the same truck every time but maybe it is a couple or three.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I’m sure there are a few of you beside me that watch Gold Rush on The Discovery Channel. I’ve been watching good ole Tony Beets attempt to destroy his NNBS Denali for years. It’s really looking rough this year, no bumpers and all. I wanted to start this thread and document the slow death of this machine. I’m not sure what he does for maintenance but it still keeps on keeping on. If anybody has pictures or any information to share, here’s the place. I think his Denali is a real testament as to what these vehicles can survive. I’m sure it gets left up there all winter in subzero temps. I’m curious to find more about it. Here’s this weeks glamor shot. View attachment 271378

What is the deal with that picture???

The proportions just don't look right.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with that picture???

The proportions just don't look right.
IDK, just took a pic of my tv but I noticed it looked like that on tv too. Weird camera angle or something. It just makes it look a little worse. I’m surprised more people on here don’t like that show.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really is a terrible pic, I’ll try to get a replacement.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
IDK, just took a pic of my tv but I noticed it looked like that on tv too. Weird camera angle or something. It just makes it look a little worse. I’m surprised more people on here don’t like that show.

I used to watch it all the time. I just haven't really kept up with it in a few seasons.

I wish they could make TV shows without interjecting so much drama into them. It is not just this show it is the same with most shows. The premise starts out good and then the producers start thinking they need to do things to make it more interesting or keep people interested and it kind of ruins it in my opinion.

Some shows you watch and you think to yourself, wow, that was scripted.... lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I used to watch it all the time. I just haven't really kept up with it in a few seasons.

I wish they could make TV shows without interjecting so much drama into them. It is not just this show it is the same with most shows. The premise starts out good and then the producers start thinking they need to do things to make it more interesting or keep people interested and it kind of ruins it in my opinion.

Some shows you watch and you think to yourself, wow, that was scripted.... lol
I agree. Save the drama for their momma!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons