Going from 2021 Tahoe Z71 to 2023 Yukon Denali worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aboss3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would do it. I'm pretty happy with my '22 Denali XL, being 6'3" myself, this is the vehicle I fit in very well without having my knees bumping against the dash :).

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes what walleye mike said above. This is a no brainer as long as the Denali has something close to the options you want. I just paid $92K for a 23 Denali with a 6.2 mx trailer package etc basicly loaded. So that sounds like a great deal to me. I was choosing between a 2023 Z71 and this Denali. Same color, and same options. The Z71 was $14K less, but the Denali was so much nicer inside, I went that direction. I do wonder if I would have liked the Z71 more though as it looks more rugged and off road ish. These Denali's are really luxury vehicles.. I am keeping my 03 z71 suburban because I want to have a rig I can get dirty...

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali’s are nice. I had a 15 after my Suburban. If you didn’t have issues I would wait till the 25 updates. The difference is real bit not worth it , tp me, after putting thousands into your Tahoe. Funny, I paid a real premium for my Tahoe, 85K, but I was anxious and paid a 5 K premium. Really love it. Denali is definitely more fancy and makes a statement compared to a Tahoe. I like the Escalade as well. Good luck.
BTW, I got ride of my 15 Denali because it had electrical demons like your Tahoe.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once I make a decision on a vehicle... I stick with it. I try to make sure I'm happy with what I bought and then don't go looking... there is always something better out there.
Lots of money washes over the dam when you start trading around for something a little newer and better...

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New escalades are going for 76-80ish which is another option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019