Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVAYukonDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New member here, also ordered a '23 Yukon loaded up without Tech Package (it was never going to be picked up at the dealer before they switched to 2024, according to dealer). Have a TPW of this week (5/29), but no updates to whether it was built or not. Have not reached out to my dealer--they said they'd let me know when it was on the way. GMC Chat doesnt seem to tell me more than what I already know--both the chatbot and agent repeat the same things.

aggie02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, new here! I ordered a 2023 Yukon XL Denali. This thread has been great at helping me estimate when I will be able to pick it up so thought I'd post my timeline below.

4/25/23 - Submitted order with dealership
5/3/23 - Order has been accepted for production email
5/11/23 - TPW of 5/22/23 given to me by GMC chat
5/12/23 - Your GMC Yukon XL has been built email
5/31/23 - VIN and window sticker available on GMC inventory website
6/1/23 - Event code 4000 via GMC chat

Dealership said they have no way of tracking when it will get there but hoping in the next couple of weeks. It is only going 4 hours from Arlington so surely shipping won't take long!
6/2/23 - Just got the email that it arrived at the dealership and confirmed with them it's there!

Jess1988

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
Has anyone ordered in AZ, or know about how long the shipping time is from Texas to AZ for a Tahoe?

DLAv8r

Reaction score
6/2/23 - Just got the email that it arrived at the dealership and confirmed with them it's there!

that is quick where do you live? Where you ever emailed a shipping eta?

I went online with gmc chat this morning and they said the latest is the Denali was built and is in transit! They had no eta. I was able to confirm this by going on the GMC inventory and I found my VIN/windowsticker. It matches my exact order to my dealer. I'm guessing 3-4 weeks to arrive? Thats about how long my 2 Ford trucks took to get from Dearborn down here. Not getting my hopes up it would be faster.