Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
What area of the US are you in? That’s similar to my order from April aside from boards and rear media. I still haven’t had mine accepted. Did your dealer agree on price? My order was agreed at MSRP.

I wonder how soon deals will start to be made under MSRP with demand dying and people backing out of orders.
Tennessee. Supplier price

s4cruiser

Reaction score
I have a 23 XL Denali in Titanium Rush with the 3.0, max tow, air ride, Rear entertainment, power boards, twin panel moon roof, 22s being built next week that I might not take delivery of.
If it wasn’t an XL I’d probably jump on that.

Punteh

Reaction score
Is production starting to ramp down for the rest of 2022 or something? I've been watching the inventory website and at least here in Canada, Ontario specifically the Yukon XL's on the inventory site went from over 100 a couple of weeks ago down to 59 as of today. Is it that allocations kind of rotate based on location? When the inventory was showing over 100 it had kind of ramped up to that level, then peaked and has been steadily falling since.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what's happening for us. Had an open order since March. No movement. Made a call on one at a different dealership about a month ago. At that time it had a deposit and not available. We got a call the day after Thanksgiving that the buyer backed out.

I now have a deposit on it and a one way plane ticket to go get her this Friday!

making the calls/sending the emails is bound to "pay off" at some point if you contact enough dealers. we probably contacted 25-30 dealers in a 500 mile radius over about 2-3 weeks back in late January. Stopped the morning routine of checking the Chevrolet inventory page when our order was accepted in Feb.

Had the opportunity to buy three Z71s between late March - mid May from dealers I had contacted on sold units - had one dealer have an LT, Z71 and premier available all at the same time. Also depends on how you leave it with the salesman... Turned them all down as our order progressed along and we took delivery in April

TXNJ

Reaction score
I just talked with my salesperson about my Denali order (standard wheelbase, Max Tow and sunroof as only options) (ordered in May '22 and exists only on their internal list until they get an allocation and actually place the order with GM). He is saying he thinks I'm still several allocation cycles away from it being my turn, and then the standard TPW/Delivery time to complete. So basically he said he's thinking early to mid-Q2 of 2023. That timing would put the whole thing at basically 1 full year.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked with my salesperson about my Denali order (standard wheelbase, Max Tow and sunroof as only options) (ordered in May '22 and exists only on their internal list until they get an allocation and actually place the order with GM). He is saying he thinks I'm still several allocation cycles away from it being my turn, and then the standard TPW/Delivery time to complete. So basically he said he's thinking early to mid-Q2 of 2023. That timing would put the whole thing at basically 1 full year.

If you're already able to wait that long, does it make sense to see if there's a mid cycle enhancement for the 2024 MY and order that instead? Demand certainly won't increase and there's really nowhere to go but up for supply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65