Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
I have a 23 XL Denali in Titanium Rush with the 3.0, max tow, air ride, Rear entertainment, power boards, twin panel moon roof, 22s being built next week that I might not take delivery of.

I joined the queue. At first I was going to buy a Sienna but after waiting 6 months and only moving 1 slot on the allocation list, I bailed.

I want what everyone seems to want Diesel, Air Suspension Denali or High Country

I added my name to 4 dealer wait lists 2 Chevy, 2 GMC

Thanks everyone for their posts and advice. I never would have tried multiple dealers without reading it here first.

One question: are people having better luck ordering with the Smaller Packages (Premium Package for example) or the Larger Packages (High Country Deluxe // Denali Reserve)?

Part of me was thinking the larger package would get chip priority because of the profit margin, but the other was thinking the added complexity of multiple chips would mean smaller packages would naturally come out ahead.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 XL Denali in Titanium Rush with the 3.0, max tow, air ride, Rear entertainment, power boards, twin panel moon roof, 22s being built next week that I might not take delivery of.

When did you order this?

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fastest way to get a new truck, is buy the one that someone else passed on :D I'm still considering trading mine in when my original order gets delivered because I suck at parking the XL.

MoonTruck

Reaction score
What area of the US are you in? That’s similar to my order from April aside from boards and rear media. I still haven’t had mine accepted. Did your dealer agree on price? My order was agreed at MSRP.

I wonder how soon deals will start to be made under MSRP with demand dying and people backing out of orders.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting list is very long for any Yukon Denali at my large dealer. That will not change anytime soon.

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just at my local chevy dealer to schedule my tahoe to get a tire looked at as i have developed a leak in it since saturday evening. The service manager noticed i had a new vehicle and asked what year it was and he was surprised that it is a 23, and said that they have heard that it is about a 6 month wait from time of order to delivery for upcoming orders. He did say some supply issues on chips are getting better as there had been 4 tahoe/yukon/suburban come in the last couple of weeks for heated seat retrofits. He really liked the color of mine as well as he hadn't seen that color out in the wild yet.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fastest way to get a new truck, is buy the one that someone else passed on :D I'm still considering trading mine in when my original order gets delivered because I suck at parking the XL.
This is exactly what's happening for us. Had an open order since March. No movement. Made a call on one at a different dealership about a month ago. At that time it had a deposit and not available. We got a call the day after Thanksgiving that the buyer backed out.

I now have a deposit on it and a one way plane ticket to go get her this Friday!

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting list is very long for any Yukon Denali at my large dealer. That will not change anytime soon.

Perhaps. But I think it'll change sooner than people think.

Either way, in my case I may end up ordering a F150 and then putting off the full size SUV purchase for another 2-4 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove