Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 23 Tahoe has been built and is inbound. 23 Tahoe premier. 6.2L, no sun roof, pretty loaded up Placed order September

GTPace500

Reaction score
Update as of today:
5/26/23: 4000- built and awaiting spot on train

yukon denali (not ultimate) with ACC and sunroof. Midnight Metallic Blue

Jess1988

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’m
Update - still no TPW…

Ordered 4/29 (Tahoe RST Duramax w/luxury package) pretty basic
Accepted by GM 5/11

It seems like people are getting their orders fast so I’m wondering why we don’t even have a TPW
………….

OP
OP
C

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update - still no TPW…

Accepted by GM 5/11

It seems like people are getting their orders fast so I’m wondering why we don’t even have a TPW
………….
It likely depends on what options you added and making a few together to make production better. When mine was built, i had a build datein early August, but a week later i was given a new tpw that was 6 weeks later than before. I still assume it was due to our ride having ench seating in all 3 rows and they wanted to build a few together at same time.

Volcanicbench23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We received the “your Yukon has been built” email from GMC yesterday! It was especially surprising since it was Memorial Day and we never got a TPW update from our dealer. I’m hopefully it’ll be here in time for the July 4th weekend!

Build details:
-2023 Yukon XL Denali
-Volcanic red
-22” polished aluminum
-Sunroof
-2nd row bench
-Max tow

Order timeline and updates:
-Order placed at dealer on 3/07/23
-Dealer received allocation on 04/03/23
-Order accepted by GM 05/11/23
-Vehicle has been built email from GMC 05/29/23

Volcanicbench23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update - still no TPW…

Accepted by GM 5/11

………….
It looks like our orders were accepted by GMC on the same day. We never got a TPW but did get the “your Yukon has been built” email from GMC on 5/29/23. Hopefully you get the same email in the next few days!

duckknot

Reaction score
It looks like our orders were accepted by GMC on the same day. We never got a TPW but did get the “your Yukon has been built” email from GMC on 5/29/23. Hopefully you get the same email in the next few days!
We got that same email shortly after our order was accepted and it was wildly inaccurate, I don't know if maybe there'ds a glitch that once a TPW is assigned it sends that email? Because prior to that email we didn't have a TPW but after we got that email I went to online chat and we had been assigned a TPW but vehicle hadn't been built (or started production for that matter)!

The system for the email status updates leaves A LOT to be desired, it was never actually accurate on anything LOL

Volcanicbench23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We got that same email shortly after our order was accepted and it was wildly inaccurate, I don't know if maybe there'ds a glitch that once a TPW is assigned it sends that email? Because prior to that email we didn't have a TPW but after we got that email I went to online chat and we had been assigned a TPW but vehicle hadn't been built (or started production for that matter)!

The system for the email status updates leaves A LOT to be desired, it was never actually accurate on anything LOL

Interesting, thanks for that info. GMC chat still says “your vehicle is moving towards the production process.” Was the chatbot able to give you a TPW or did you talk with a representative?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt