Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LANCISTUL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go to the GMC website, use the chat function. It's just a bot. Type the following, wait for responses each time.

Hi

Order Status

Type in the order number on your build sheet from your dealership.

I found out its even easier, only 2 . Type in this order:

Hi
<wait for answer
Order status XXXXX
<wait for answer

Replace XXXXX with your 5 digit order number.

sammiemo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, all,

I received a call from my dealer that my 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate (White Frost Tricoat) is in. I'm planning to pick it up this afternoon.

Here's the lowdown on how long it took:
- 12/29/22: Order placed with dealer
- 03/23/23: Notified by my dealer that the order had been accepted by GMC with a TPW of 4/3
- 03/27/23: Received email from GMC saying my order had been built
- 04/06/23: Received email from dealer saying that my order has been built.
- 04/21/23: Received email from dealer saying my order had arrived. I received an email from GMC saying the same thing about an hour later.

The sales rep said that there's a flaw in the paint above one of the wheel wells and texted me a photo. I'm going to see what they can do about that. It looks about the size of a nickel.

_hollingsworth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, all,

I received a call from my dealer that my 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate (White Frost Tricoat) is in. I'm planning to pick it up this afternoon.

Here's the lowdown on how long it took:
- 12/29/22: Order placed with dealer
- 03/23/23: Notified by my dealer that the order had been accepted by GMC with a TPW of 4/3
- 03/27/23: Received email from GMC saying my order had been built
- 04/06/23: Received email from dealer saying that my order has been built.
- 04/21/23: Received email from dealer saying my order had arrived. I received an email from GMC saying the same thing about an hour later.

The sales rep said that there's a flaw in the paint above one of the wheel wells and texted me a photo. I'm going to see what they can do about that. It looks about the size of a nickel.
If you don't mind me asking what general area is your dealer in? Just want an idea of how long my tahoe will take to ship to central NC.

sammiemo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
“If you don't mind me asking what general area is your dealer in? Just want an idea of how long my tahoe will take to ship to central NC.”

My dealer was in Benton, Arkansas, just SW of Little Rock. The sales manager told me that the vehicle shipped by rail to West Memphis, passing through Little Rock, then was trucked back to central Arkansas.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“If you don't mind me asking what general area is your dealer in? Just want an idea of how long my tahoe will take to ship to central NC.”

My dealer was in Benton, Arkansas, just SW of Little Rock. The sales manager told me that the vehicle shipped by rail to West Memphis, passing through Little Rock, then was trucked back to central Arkansas.

that'd probably be Everett GMC...one of, if not the largest, in the nation.

odd that it went by rail to West Memphis since Little Rock is only 5hrs from Dallas, it's usually a truck ride straight from the factory. Travel I30 enough and you'll see plenty of car haulers loaded down with tahoes/yukons.

we bought from a dealer north of Little Rock and it was a truck ride for our Z71 --- wonder if they send the higher priced units via rail since their may be potentially fewer issues shipping (then again it also was trucked 2hrs from west memphis)

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's worth the wait for the Duramax.... About 7200 miles since pickup October 2022.

1682302293268.png

Last edited:

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t
I ordered / picked up my 23 Yukon Duramax in Idaho last week and drove about 1000 miles home at an avg speed of 72mph. Got 27.4mpg. I hear it gets even better as the miles add on

duckknot

Reaction score
Well according to the chatbot....our 2023 Yukon XL is no longer hypothetical and has been produced. Curious to see how long it takes to get to Idaho...and then we have to figure out getting up there to get it! Hoping we'll have keys in our hands by next month!!!

machete31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got some good news from the chatbot also, our Z71 has been produced, now to wait and see how long it takes to get to S. Louisiana. Only took 16 months to build!!

GTPace500

Reaction score
Jesus, what are you guys ordering that's getting through so fast? Plain ole Denali with ACC and sunroof - no other package - and it's been sitting since Sept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter