Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a customer ordered back out and was 18 days from Build date to delivery…no…”Retrofit at later date” items..only dealer credit was the lack of Wireless Charging which I am perfectly fine with. I don’t know how long the previous customer waited but all three of my 21,22,23 Tahoes were on dealer property less than a week.

coopdel4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like the color? We have the same thing on order and I've heard mixed reviews on that color!
I really like it. It is very subtle at night so tough to tell it’s not black. In full sun you can definitely tell it is navy and there are not many out there so it stands out imo.

MoonTruck

Reaction score
Has anyone with TPW of 1/2/23 received any updates? Looking at DuraYuk’s post he had a VIN by Saturday of the same week. Looks like GM has not provided any update and it’s still showing my order as 3400 TPW 1/2.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with TPW of 1/2/23 received any updates? Looking at DuraYuk’s post he had a VIN by Saturday of the same week. Looks like GM has not provided any update and it’s still showing my order as 3400 TPW 1/2.
I got my vin from the dealer. Chat wasn't able to provide me with one when i asked.

squark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine had a TPW of 1/2 and the automated chat status switched from "heading towards the production process" to "your vehicle has been produced" on 1/6. As of yesterday (1/9) it's showing on my dealer's website with a VIN and window sticker.

For anyone tracking constraints, mine is a Yukon XL Denali with the Reserve Package (including Super Cruise). The only thing that didn't make the build was 4-way lumbar support, which I fully expected. It has 2-way lumbar support and a $50 credit instead.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I had a 1/2/23 TPW. I had been checking a couple of times per day with chat all week. Friday night chat said it was still moving toward production. Saturday morning it changed to built. I called the dealer that afternoon and they gave me the VIN number. Today, the window sticker showed up using the link below and adding my VIN to the end. Thankfully, there are no retrofits and everything is as ordered. Only deduct was for 2-way lumbar instead of 4-way. Currently, it isn't shown on the GMC inventory search yet. Advisor chat today says it is in transit and event code 4300. Couldn't get ahold of the dealer today for an ETA.

2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD with 3.0 diesel, advanced tech, premium capability package, max trailering, adaptive cruise, super cruise, power side steps, and 2nd row bench.
2/6/21-Initial order with local dealer
10/12/22-Placed order with a large dealer
11/11/22-status code 2000
11/16/22-status code 3000
12/12/22-status code 3300
12/19/22-status code 3400 TPW=1/2/23
1/7/23-status code 3800 and VIN available from dealer
1/10/23-status code 4300 and window sticker available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member