Things I have NEVER used in my Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm serious, it's great. Torrential down pour? I'm covered. Freak snow storm? I'm set. Unbearably hot feet? Flip flops it is. It's come in handy enough I'll take the snarky comments from anyone, I'm always prepared.

I just keep mine folded in the cargo area.

I was being srs also.

boudreaux

Reaction score
1. Remote vehicle start. All the time

2. OnStar. Twice during the free trial

3. Third row seats, which are somewhere in the Lubbock County dump. Occassionally

4. Heated seats feature. Don't have, don't miss

5. Cooled seats feature. Don't have, don't miss

6. Roof rack. Great place to strap down duck decoys when 4 guys are traveling 500 miles to duck hunt.

7. E85 fuel. Never

8. Memory Seat, Mirrors, and Pedals feature. Set 'em and forget 'em

I'm thinking there are others, but it's about time for me to go to bed. I probably need to look at the owner's manual to see what else I had to pay for that was a waste of my money. :think:

I just wisht the fog lamps would come on automatically.

veniculum

Reaction score
I've only had mine for a few weeks...but I'll be damned if I can figure out how the sales guy was talking to the thing...you know..when he was helping me pair up my phone. He paired it by talking. I try talking to my car and it never talks back. And here I thought I was finally gonna have some of that Knight Rider stuff! ;)

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
remote start is like a drug...try it a few times and you will get hooked. I will never have a vehicle without it again.

OP
OP
StevenFromTexas

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
I had to cross off one of the items listed in the first post on this topic. That item is the cooled seats feature. I used it several times today on the high setting. I hope I don't wear out the "turn-it-on-high" button in the future. :mfr_omg:

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only wish Onstar was an option. I don't think many people would spend $500 to get it.

I definitely use most other features including the cooled/heated seats, heated steering wheel. My wife has Raynard's Syndrome so heated steering wheel/seats are a must. Cooled seats are nice on warm days.

Never used E85 or the roof rack, not going to use E85. It pretty much cannot be found around here anyway and you need more E85 to make up for the gas mileage anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall