Things I have NEVER used in my Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yes...it's next to the spray

You have a problem with me smelling nice and having a little candy on my breath? If I remember correctly you left the make up in my truck the last time we hung out and I haven't had a chance to get it back to you...

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Remote vehicle start. Didnt come with oem so added aftermarket and use it everyday I drive her.

2. OnStar. Disconnected it lol

3. Third row seats. Have used before but are just folded down now.

4. Heated seats feature. When it actually gets cold to me I use them and love them. Gf uses them pretty much anytime shes in it.

5. Cooled seats feature. Wish I had would probably use them everyday. Its hotter than hell here.

6. Roof rack. Nope, took the cross rails off.

7. E85 fuel. Yes when I go to the track since its on the way out there.

8. Memory Seat, Mirrors, and Pedals feature. Only have memory seats, and they get used when my gf drives it.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense, if you ask me. Yates has already talked about poo today. I can understand why he would want the girlie stuff to smell good.

Comfort zone, I am out of it.

EIB9YMJ7os8hIhz4vn9eqyw-_M56DXy2tAR1oczU3btHmR_Lvw.jpg

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I love the direction these threads take and they go with a quickness, too.

I get low blood sugar and get cranky when I drive. Booze is better, but that tends to be frowned upon while operating a motor vehicle.

I saw someone didn't use the console ac plug. I like having it, I've used it a few times. Mostly when I forget my phone charger and I need to use my car charger, it keeps things hidden.

Yates, do you also keep various clothing items, should the event arise for them? Galoshes, ski jackets, hoodies, flip flops? That's really why I needed a bigger truck, I ran out of wardrobe space in the last one.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yates, do you also keep various clothing items, should the event arise for them? Galoshes, ski jackets, hoodies, flip flops? That's really why I needed a bigger truck, I ran out of wardrobe space in the last one.

No but actually you maybe on to something there... I can just hang a clothes bar in the back so I can hang my fresh gear :hmm:

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm serious, it's great. Torrential down pour? I'm covered. Freak snow storm? I'm set. Unbearably hot feet? Flip flops it is. It's come in handy enough I'll take the snarky comments from anyone, I'm always prepared.

I just keep mine folded in the cargo area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DetcJohnKimble

Latest posts