the 6.2 what you think of it I feel I got man balls but kept in a purse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....don’t wanna void warrenty.....What mods are worth it give back some manly power.

I'm not a confrontational person but in another thread I explained that if you ***** enough they will cover you under warranty....sometimes even if you are out of warranty. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Plus if you take the time to go hunting, there are a handful of dealerships that are "performance oriented" and will take care of you, especially if you spent good coin on an extended warranty with that dealership.

Fedexjetmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guess you dont want them balls back that bad :D

Really a tune will do more for it than anything

If you truly want power for these things get a duraburb, they are quite expensive, but with a duramax in them they are bad ass, better mpg and the pulling power of a diesel.

Fedexjetmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i hope someday to have that much power

As others have stated, and as I have found also, my wifes 17 with the 6.2 is rather anemic, If I needed hers for pulling Id spend the money on one, but dont need two...

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have stated, and as I have found also, my wifes 17 with the 6.2 is rather anemic, If I needed hers for pulling Id spend the money on one, but dont need two...

I was kidding, i have an 80mm turbo on my 6.2, i care not about mpg or pulling power..it would take a hell of a lot of work on a duramax to make it faster then I.
he bought a 70k yukon, had he wanted/needed a duramax im sure it was within his grasp. If all he wants is some more pep a tune will do wonders, a few bolt ons/cam would make a low 13sec/high 12s ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts