Tahoe to Esky, How to swap rear windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. Just wished this 3rd brake light was as bright as my led tail lights..:hands:

Really? Its not brighter. My esky 3rd is brighter than my smoked led tails, (same as yours, just the smoked version)

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
am trying to figure how to open it to maybe upgrade the leds to brighter ones

looks good bro, yeah my esky light when i tested it looked really low also. lmk if you find a solution for this in the mean time i need to find either a glass with the whole lights or a glass that would fit my housing HELP !

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good bro, yeah my esky light when i tested it looked really low also. lmk if you find a solution for this in the mean time i need to find either a glass with the whole lights or a glass that would fit my housing HELP !

Just realized my comment was kind of contradicting, 3rd brighter than the smoked led's. doh.. but its really bright i will say.

But one thing i did do, vht'ed it, but too dark, but took it off w/ carb cleaner and then used 3m to clean it up. Could of helped it out a little, cleaning off the old junk on the light. Just a thought, but dont recommend it if your not sure. Will eat the plastic very easy.

OP
OP
fubar

fubar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just realized my comment was kind of contradicting, 3rd brighter than the smoked led's. doh.. but its really bright i will say.

But one thing i did do, vht'ed it, but too dark, but took it off w/ carb cleaner and then used 3m to clean it up. Could of helped it out a little, cleaning off the old junk on the light. Just a thought, but dont recommend it if your not sure. Will eat the plastic very easy.

I've read that you need a plastic welder to open it up. :shocked:

Quin Bougie

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now I get it swap out the,in my case Yukon glass, for the Escalade glass. Thanks for the info. I want this badly!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon